Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to Make Your Girl Feel Sexy !

I'm slowly falling in love with the blog, PinkInTheSheets. I know that I wrote about this particular blog in my last post but lately the writer has been posting a lot of interesting topics. She recently posted an entry titled, I Like The Way You Smack My Ass!

This posting focused on how to make your partner feel sexy. I thought it was interesting and wanted to share it with you all because I know for my readers this would be a topic that may be an interest to some of you.

The writer states:
How do you make your girlfriend feel sexy? Is it something you do because you believe she deserves to always feel sexy or for other reasons (like to get some)? I think that making your partner feel sexy should be a daily thing. I mean, you’re with her for a reason, there is something there that attracts you to her so let her know about it.

Here are some things you can do that will make your girl feel sexy:
  • Tell her how beautiful and hot she is.
  • Kiss her passionately.
  • Hold hands for no reason.
  • Cuddle when you watch television.
  • Have sexual encounters somewhere random.
  • Text sexy things to her.
  • Take charge and do something nice for her.
  • Rub her.
  • Do romantic things for her at any given time.
Doing such gestures, simply can make your girl feel sexy but also show her that you care. Always remember that when it comes to women, making them feel sexy is one thing that is very important in a relationship. It gives them a little more confidence, which is key in a relationship because the more confident they are in the way they look, the more they feel better in a relationship. So to those who have a girlfriend, make sure you do something extra special to make them feel like they're the sexiest thing on this planet!

Peace Love and Rainbows,
Rinagrace

No comments:

Post a Comment