Sunday, October 16, 2011

Top Eleven Best Gay Pride Costumes .

I know I'm going a bit over the edge with these number lists but clearly I'm enjoying it too much to stop. I found this top eleven list and decided to share it with you all because it's quite entertaining. I also thought that it would help a few of you on what to wear for next years PRIDE. Hhmmm .. I know it gave me a few ideas.

1. Barbie's Dream Boat.

2. Cha Cha Colors.

3. Questionable Cow.

4. Gay Tribe.

5. Fly Butterfly Fly.

6. Blue Dabu Dee Dabu Da.

7. Gotta Love Lamé.

8. Can Can You See the Rainbow.

9. Out of the Tee Pee.

10. One Free Penis.


11. Gay in a White Dress.

If you haven't been to a Pride Parade in a city near you, you are totally missing out. There are colors galore and elaborate costumes that put
Halloween to shame, which is quite clear by these images. If any of you are interested in seeing more fun and amusing costumes, you are more then welcome to visit: http://www.thefrisky.com/photos/12-fabulous-gay-pride-costumes/ !!

Peace Love and Rainbows,

Rinagrace

No comments:

Post a Comment