Sunday, October 16, 2011

Post Secrets from Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transgenders !

Hey my lovely rainbow lovers !

If you all read my last blog entry it focused on an image that came from PostSecret. Well, when I found that particular post card I decided to search for other LGBT post cards and I actually found a few and decided to share them with you all. So, here they are!















I hope you all enjoyed reading the different post cards. I know a lot of them are quite upsetting, which just truly reflects the feelings of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgenders. I wish. from all people I could change their feelings and make them more positive but I'm no super hero. It just goes to show that much of these feelings come from the way society treats the LGBT community. Take the last post card for example, this person is too afraid to admit that they are gay because they feel that one day they wouldn't be able to become President due to there sexual orientation. Knowing that is quite sad because being gay shouldn't be considered an issue when deciding to want to be a leader of this country. Society should view the change you would do for this country over what your sexual orientation is. In my opinion, sexual orientation shouldn't even matter at all.

The one post card that truly touched my heart was the one where the person states, "I told my dog that I am gay, I think that she is the only one that has not changed her opinion about me." It is quite true that people may change their feelings and opinions about the LGBT community when they choose to come out about their sexual orientation. In a perfect world, the LGBT community and the people a part of it would be able to run free and be gay without any judgments but we all know that world isn't real. Hopefully, one day that world could be reality and not an imaginary place.

With that said, let's all keep a positive outlook and always keep in mind that the world would be a better place if there was "Less Judging, More Loving!"

Peace Love and Rainbows,

Rinagrace

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'm a Vietnamese rainbow love, this post is so moving nad touching. I wonder if I could translate it to my language and reblog in my wordpress.I really love this!!
    Waiting for your permission. Have a nice day !! <3

    ReplyDelete